Stores & Package Management
Is a combination of various products for sale as one unit. It can also be a complete unit consisting of a number of component items sold separately.
G7Bill has got a package feature that consists of name, product cost and status of a package being sold.
One is able to add, edit or view a report about the packages and part of the details include the name of the package, cost of the package, product, status of the package that is whether it active or not among many more other details.
One can further be able to view the package id, billing cycle, description of the package, invoice description among many more other details as can be seen by clicking the plus button in the column before the name.
This helps keeping track of all the packages and making sure they are up to date (or set to the specific versions you need)
This feature helps fetch and install packages from all over, taking care of hunting, finding, downloading, and saving the stuff you’re looking for. keeps track of these packages in a manifest file, How you use packages is up to you.
- Billing cycle and status includes the term that is the how one pays for a particular product,tax and the deductibles.
- Product status includes product, product name, cost type, cost and other amounts like tax etc.
- Limits & Modules includes age limit, country limit and so much more this regulates on who and where the product is sold.
- Descriptions provides what the product is about and how it works.
- Package Customization includes the invoice descrition,url that directs you to the product page and so much more.
- Package Configurations
- Help, Info & File Attachments: In this area, it is possible to view attachements
How to Locate an Invoice
From your administrative dashboard, on the left main menu navigate to Stores under Orders as shown in the below screenshot